WELCOME TO OUR LIFE

A HOMESTEADING & HOMESCHOOLING FAMILY LIVING AND LEARNING IN GRACE
.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A New Year

New Year's Goals:

Write one blog post a month {this shouldn't be too hard}
Take lots more pictures {I can't believe I took so little last year -- especially since I have a great camera to use!}
Read three books a month: one for me, one for homeschooling and one for homesteading {Last year I didn't read as much as I should have.}
Do one fun thing for homeschooling each month. {It doesn't have to be anything major, just something fun.}
Stay organized! {This will be an on-going battle!}
Try one new homesteading/ homemaking thing a month {This month will be kefir!}

And since no one reads my blog anymore, because I am such an infrequent poster, this list is really just for me. :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're busy learning and homesteading, but we love to meet new people. So please, if you stop by, say hi! :)